Sunday, August 29, 2010

Special Plate


All of my nieces have birthdays within a few weeks of each other. The two sisters always get the same thing from me. I don't mean I give them the same thing every year, but the two of them always get the same thing as each other from me every year, so I feel bad for the younger one, who's birthday is second, because she always knows what she's getting. One of these years I'll have to be more creative and give her something unexpected. This year I'm mega poor due to too much vacationing and some long planned house repairs, (more on that later,) so I decided that homemade was best. I had a gift certificate to the local paint your own pottery place, so my lovely nieces are getting hand painted plates from their favorite auntie. I went to take photos, got it set up, snapped one photo and my camera battery died, so here is the one and only photo of the "special plate". Not bad, if I do say so myself. Sister #2 gets a blue one :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey I LOVE THESE.... hmmm only 6more months and it will be someone's birthday who would love one of these!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. We'll see where you are in 6 months. I'm not shipping it all over kingdom come ;)

    ReplyDelete