Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fair

Wow, it's been an inexcusably long time since I last posted. I have no good reason why, just lazy :)

I went to the State Fair last month with the usual posse. I didn't blog about it at the time because the memory of the day is totally tainted for me. I came down with the most EEEVIL case of stomach flu ever known to man after I got home, and unfortunately the two events are linked in my mind. I can't see myself enjoying a fair again for many years to come. That said, it was a fabulous day before illness struck. My favorite part was the petting zoo. Here's why:

Isn't she gorgeous? These photos were taken with my phone, so, yeah, they suck. But you get the idea. Alex, this goat's for you :D

This adorable goat was very interested in my camera,
as you can see.

We all got our faces painted. I liked mine best. I felt like a pretty pretty princess... until I got home and started yakking my princess guts out :[

2 comments:

  1. wow, i got your blog to load!!!! and I love this butterfly the best too lol

    ReplyDelete