Tuesday, May 25, 2010

etsy

I know I've been a horrible slacker here on blogger, but only because I've been busy here: www.ninjapony.etsy.com It's my new online shop. The books are taking over my house. I have to dispose of them in some way :) Might as well make a buck from my obsession. I haven't sold anything yet, but I am hopeful. I will feel totally vindicated if I can sell just one book to a stranger, someone who isn't buying it because of a personal connection with me, but because they really like the article for it's own sake. Not that I'm saying if you know and love me don't buy my stuff. Feel free to purchase my entire catalogue. But the true feeling of having succeeded will be complete only when and if someone unconnected with me forks over some dough for one of my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment