Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yawn

I have been remiss. I haven't posted for an unforgivably long while. I haven't had anything interesting to say. Nor do I today, but I'll give it a go:

The weather has been very fine of late. Unusually sunny for this time of year, although we have had some rain this week, which I'm sure the garden appreciates . . .

My health has been entirely satisfactory this winter. I seem to have avoided the nasty bugs everyone else has been suffering through, in spite of my lack of flu shot this year . . .

My mother and I went to Goodwill last week and bought a new-to-us footstool for the living room. It is currently covered in an unfortunate maroon polyester fabric that needs changing, so we went yesterday to find a replacement fabric. We couldn't find one we both like. She wants forest green velvet and I want brown faux fur . . .

You're glad I haven't posted now, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment