Thursday, October 29, 2009

Saturday is a special day...

Yesterday a miracle occurred. Since I started my current work schedule, I've been waiting and hoping that it would change so that I could have a little more time off. I work 6 days a week, until 8pm, which pretty much precludes any kind of social life. The bosses have been promising change, but it never has been forthcoming... until yesterday. They have now worked the weekend schedule so that I can have every other Saturday off!!! Dah dah dah DAAAAHHHHH!!! I know, it sounds like nothing, but for me it is huge. I don't have to ask for time off if I want to do something wild and crazy like, oh I dunno, go to the farmer's market, or go to a movie before 10pm. And it only took them 2 years to work it out! Until someone quits, and then it's back to the old grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment