Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Haze

I did something uncharacteristically unsafe today - as I drove home from work I held my camera outside the window and snapped photos all the way home. I should mention that most of this drive is conducted at 60 mph on the highway. I sadly fear I will continue this unsafe practice, because I love how they turned out. I think they're fascinating.









I love the colors and the impressionistic quality.


I'm sure I'm not the first one to do this, nor will I be the last, but it's new to me, so I'm still charmed.




This was what I was originally trying to take photos of, but they all came out blurry, even with the car stopped and my camera propped against the door frame, so I gave up and embraced the blur. But the sunset was fantastic. Yay field burning.



No comments:

Post a Comment